Are you a passionate Mechanical Engineer with a special interest in design and technology? Additude is a dynamic and innovative company and we are growing. We are seeking talented engineers to join our team as a Mechanical Designer Consultant. Our consultants are involved all the way from ideas and concept development to full installations. The designs involve many different areas, including plastics, heavy machinery and more. In this role, you will be at the forefront of our client relationships, utilizing your expertise in CAD, design, and technical acumen to deliver outstanding solutions.
🔧 A selection of what you´ll do
- Work together with the team to understand the clients' project requirements and objectives.
- Create detailed mechanical designs using CAD software, ensuring precision and adherence to industry standards.
- Develop and present design concepts to clients, incorporating feedback and revisions as needed.
- Provide technical support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
🔍 Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Designer
- Proficiency in CAD software (e.g., CREO, SolidWorks).
- Strong technical aptitude and a keen interest in staying updated on industry trends.
- Exceptional communication-skills in both Swedish and English.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced consulting environment.
🌟 What makes us unique?
We believe that work should be exciting, collaborative and as dynamic as the solutions we create. At Additude, we value work-life balance, transparency, and inclusion. We continuously work on progress through our quarterly "dev-talks". Your employment, under collective agreement, guarantees benefits such as 30 days of vacation and ITP1 pension. You can also boost your well-being with our generous health-care allowance and a company car based on choice. Now is the chance to join a team that doesn't just shape the future but also promotes your growth. We are growing and hope you are interested in being part of this journey with us!
We are on a thrilling journey towards smarter, safer, and more sustainable technologies. With our base in Malmö/Lund, we are part of the ICT Group network across Europe, with a strong focus on innovation and product development and strive to create technological solutions for the future.
If you are a motivated and skilled Mechanical Designer looking to take your career to the next level, we invite you to apply for this position asap.
Please note that for this assignment we are looking for colleagues already located in Sweden and we will only consider applications through ATS.