Milluck AB, Malmö.
Milluck AB is a company with a special focus on bird protection and pest products. We find solutions and strive to offer alternative non-chemical products of high quality. We have a long experience in the pest area and work actively to find new alternatives and offer the best solution and service.
Main functions of the job
The primary functions of the role are:
- To support the Managing Director with the commercial interactions at identified key customers in Sweden, and to ensure that those supply relationships remain secure.
- To develop and grow sales into the Scandinavian region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland) by co-ordinating efforts with overseas Killgerm businesses (in particular the UK and Benelux).
A key focus for the job is to deliver sustainable and profitable sales growth, to meet sales targets set by the business and to work to maintain and grow Killgerm Scandinavia’s position as the market leader in Sweden, and to broaden this to the rest of Scandinavia.
- Under the direction of the Managing Director, to build close working relationships at all levels (commercial and technical) with key accounts.
Product Selection and Availability
- To work with the Customer Service Manager and Managing Director to ensure the product portfolio meets the requirements of the customer base, in terms of the range of products and their availability.
- To look for new product opportunities and to flag these to both the Managing Director and to the appropriate colleagues across the Killgerm Division for assessment.
- Under the direction of the Managing Director, to build relationships with key suppliers.
Development of Scandinavia
- To work closely with Killgerm UK and Benelux to understand existing supply relationships in Denmark, Norway & Finland and to support those existing sales.
- To build a plan for future development of Killgerm Scandinavia as the future hub for managing all sales in the region, and to build a plan for developing the business in each country.
- To understand and to comply with the company’s health and safety policy.
- To interact with Killgerm Division colleagues across Europe to share and leverage customer, product and supplier knowledge.
- Where required, to participate in trade shows, workshops, breakfast meetings and other industry events.
- Where required, to participate in and support various industry organisations.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the job, which may be required from time to time by the business.
- An ability to regularly work away from the office is required, including overseas travel to Killgerm Group and other Killgerm Division operations.