We are in search of an experienced and dynamic Embedded Software Engineer with MedTech Expertise🌟
At Additude, we aim to shape the future with innovation and product development. In doing so, we're seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with MedTech experience to join our ambitious team.
Your main role will be to devise and implement cutting-edge Embedded Software solutions for our MedTech clients. You will take a key part in creating and optimizing products that will make a significant impact on the lives of people.
- Design, develop and test system-level software solutions for MedTech devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align requirements and device capabilities
- Implement and oversee development lifecycle processes
- Ensure compliance with medical device industry regulations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in embedded development.
- Experience working within the MedTech industry
- Proficiency in C and C++
in designing closed control loops for utmost accuracy.
understanding of Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Excellent communication skills in English
🚀 Your Characteristics:
We are in search of a self-driven and proactive individual who can successfully contribute to a team. You should possess a genuine passion for Embedded Systems and MedTech, as well as embody honesty, empathy, and curiosity in your work.
Your Next Step:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to contribute to an internationally recognized company, we look forward to receiving your application.
Welcome to Additude - where your future begins!
At Additude, we value work-life balance, transparency, and inclusion. We continually work on development through our quarterly "dev-talks". With a secure employment contract, you are entitled to benefits including 30 days of vacation and pension according to ITP1. You'll also have access to a generous health insurance policy, and company car after your own choice. This is your chance to become part of a team that shapes the future while fostering your development.
Please note that for this assignment we are looking for colleagues already located in Sweden and we will only consider applications through ATS.